Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What is "CAICMI"?

CAICMI stands for "Complete As I Can Make It." This means the list will contain everything that I can verify as a published material (so, no web only content or Audio-Video).

I compile these lists by digging through online databases, catalogs, and inventories. I try to verify each entry myself, but in some cases, my sources may conflict or have incorrect data. Any discrepancies will be noted.

For characters, any appearance is counted, no matter how small. Additionally, appearances by the character in a title other than their own are categorized by "Guest Appearance" (the character appears and interacts directly with other characters) and "Cameo" (the character is shown in the background and doesn't interact directly with other characters).

No comments:

Post a Comment